Introduction

Respected Gurus and my dear friends,
First of all I would like to thank Varun  Gupta who forced me to write my thoughts on this blog.
Also I would like this to be dedicated to my mother, my grandfather, my wife Sangeeta , my sons Vishal and Vaibhav and all my teachers and students from whom I have learned so many things and I am proud of that.
There is a saying that nobody can teach others but at the same time this  is also equally true that everybody can learn.and if it is so than the people around you are of paramount importance as you  learn the most from them.
I have been in the company of my students for the last more than 28 years and this has been wonderful and very enriching  period of my life.
My grandfather inculcated in me the values which got space to grow in the company of my students  and my family. Today I realize the importance of living with young kids and be as innocent as they are. I firmly believe that if the national character is to be built this can be done in the schools, hence the school teachers, rather call them  facilitators  play a significant role.
These are my thoughts which I have learnt during my on going journey of  learning more and are no universal facts. you may not agree with that which is absolutely perfect and I would like to be corrected  for the betterment of my students.
I shall keep posting my random thoughts so that the same can be used by individuals as per the requirement. 
Once again lots of regards and love to all who helped me to be what I am today.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, i feel honored to get my name in your blog. it is truly a pleasure as i said there are a lot of people who would like to read what write and think.
    And Welcome in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year - Promises And Actions

NCF & NCrF- Innovative Approach

Importance Of Feedback